Efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act have been dropped for now. Failure to bring the Graham-Cassidy bill to a vote leaves all ACA requirements in place. Read the full story on page 5 of the newsletter to see how this will affect you.
Other articles include:
- Growing the Business: Learn more about your service area with the Census Business Builder.
- In the News: Overtime rule is invalidated; CEO pay ratio rule gets new guidance; New visa and travel restrictions; Visa applicants must be interviewed before receiving green cards; Two items for federal contractors
- Compliance Corner: Open Enrollment Notices and Disclosures for Employees
- Health Reform: Read about the Graham-Cassidy repeal bill; New ACA preventive care item; Small groups may have multiple rate bands for kids; MLR rebate reminder
- What’s Happening? IRS postpones tax payments for hurricane victimsThank you for checking our posting.
CLICK to read the full newsletter.