Our latest edition of Benefits BUSINESS is ready for viewing.
- President’s Message: ACA repeal and replace efforts are withdrawn
- In the News: News for federal contractors; IRS issues email scam warning; IRS issues new rules for 401(k) hardship distributions; New rules for disability plan denials; H-1B visa premium processing is suspended
- Compliance Corner: New guidance from the Department of Justice about corporate compliance programs
- Health Reform: American Health Care Act is withdrawn; Infographic about public opinions on ACA repeal and replacement is published; HHS promotes ACA Innovation Waiver program; Some non-compliant plans can continue until December 31, 2018
- What’s Happening? New stats on employee compensation costs
- CLICK HERE to open the newsletter.